Review: Ipsys September GlamBag
Get your Glamazon on because girl its gonna be a wild night!
... okay not really, this months Ipsy Bag was themed Glamazon, but personally I didn't have as much love for this months bag as i have had in the past. Don't get me wrong its still a fantastic deal for everything you are getting I just didn't like as much of the items this month.
This month Included:
- 1 Super Cute Bag
- Okay so I may love the bag more than the makeup to be honest, but really who couldn't.. it's a total party bag... And it glitters!
- 1 EYEKO Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Blac
- Sooo lets face it, I Love Eyeliner, who doesn't. I desperately wanted to love this one! The felt tip was literally the perfect shape for doing cat eyes and they claim this one is waterproof and it wont budge.. however this wasn't exactly the case. Who knows though maybe it was operator error like my mom used to tell me (hey I thought it was funny.) In all seriousness, I did find that it did make the perfect cat eye but it smudged after about 2 hours of wearing (Insert cry face emoji here). I ended up looking like a dead raccoon at my day job without even trying.
- 1 IT Cosmetics sample of Superhero Mascara in Super Black
- Okay I'm a mascara hoarder so this is a little biased, I absolutely LOVED this stuff! My eyelashes are naturally blonde so when I don't wear mascara I look a little spooktacular. This mascara doesn't clump too much(unless you cake it like me), is the perfect black and gives plenty of volume. What else can I say its AWESOME
- 1 NUXE sample of Moisturizing Mask Creme Fraiche de Beaute
- In all honesty it took me a while to figure out what this was (kinda the reason it took so long to write the review) The back is in french and I honestly thought it was a face mask. Apparently it is sorta, how it works is you leave it on your skin for ten minutes and after rub whatever is left over in. it definitely smells good and interesting nonetheless.
- 1 Glow for a cause sample of BODY BUTTER Inspire
- So I've never heard of this brand before now but after reading about them I'm fairly impressed. This stuff smells pretty good, its very moisturizing containing Coconut, Jojoba, Sunflower oils, and of course Vitamin E. Also To my surprise they donate 5% of every purchase to a nonprofit which is another plus. Ipsy suggests rubbing a bit on the cuticles before bed and I would have to agree with them. Instant nail treat!
- Last but not least 1 Be A Bombshell Cosmetics full size nail polish in Va Va Voom
- Okay so those who know me well enough know I'm a pretty big nail polish buff... I picked up the habit from my grandmother at the age of 9. Personally I was not a big fan of this. The color was very pretty (purple is my favorite after all) but i did find it took a while for the nail polish to dry, and the brush was super funky and made a pretty big mess.
I subscribe monthly to Ipsy and its only about $11 with tax. Its still a really great value for all my whining. Have you ever tried any of these? Like it, love it, hate it? Let me know in the comments